1. Alloy steel round bar SAE 4140/42crmo4/DIN 1.7225/Scm 440/GB
2. Chemical composition: C: 0.38~0.45 Si: Max 0.40 Mn: 0.60~0.90 S:
Max 0.035 P: Max 0.035 Cr: 0.90~1.20 Ni: Max 0.030 Cu: Max 0.030
3. Process of alloy steel round bar: EAF + LF + VD + Heat Treatment
4. Delivery condition of alloy steel round bar: Hot-rolled, black
5. Technical Data: According to the customer's requirement of
Chemical. Composition, Physical Properties and Mechanical Testing.
7. Test of alloy steel round bar: Ultrasonic test according to SEP
8. Material details will be as per agreed technical specifications.
9. Certificate of Quality: Issued in English, in addition the
normal terms, production process, the mechanical property (yield
strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness), forged ratio,
UT test result, Grain size, heat treatment methods and the sample
of is shown on the Certificate of Quality.
10. Marking of alloy steel round bar: Heat No. Will be cold stamped
and Steel grade, diameter (mm), length (mm), and the manufacturer
LOGO and weight (kg) is painted.&
Alloy Tool Steel SAE 4140/DIN 1.7225 Flat Bar Images